Commercial Grade Low Temp Dehumidifier Food Processing Industry
1. Process airflow 200CMH
2. Humidity removal 1 kg/h.
3. High moisture removal.
4. Suitable for low temperature and RH process.
5. Could be usded together with air conditioner.
6. Start with domestic first rotor dehumidifier,
7. With 30 years professional theoretical and practical experience
in dehumidifier field
8. Draw up the national military standard and industry standard of
9. Silica gel desiccant wheel from Sweden.
The Dehumidifier is specialized for normal temperature and low
humidity process environment. Its major characteristics are as
1. Main components: pre-filter, desiccant rotor, process fan,
electric controller and cabinet.
2. The cabinet is made of aluminum alloy, and double insulation
panel structure with high density polyurethane insulation material
inside, strong, compact, anti-corrosion, and it is anti-“cold
bridge” which can help avoid condensating.
3. The dehumidifier select PROFLUTE silica gel desiccant wheel from
4. Select centrifugal fan, its impeller and vent was plated with
anti-corrosion coating, it’s strong and anti-corrosion.
5. G4 rough effect air filters to assure air purity.
6. Use text display, temperature and humidity probe to control
temperature and humidity. It is convenient to operate.
Main Parameters of ZL Series Dehumidifier
|Proecess Air||Rated Airflow(m3/h)||200|
|Reactivation Air||Rated Airflow(m3/h)||66|
|Reactivation Mode||Electric, Max Power (kW)||1.0|
|Steam Pressure (Mpa)||/|
|Steam, Steam Consumption(kg/h)||/|
|Dehumidifying Capacity (20°C,70%) (kg/h)||1.0|
|Drive Motor||Motor Power (kW)||0.015|
|Installed Power (kW)||Electric Heating Mode||1.206|
|Steam Heating Mode||/|
|Approx. Weight (kg)||30|
Note:1. Air flow above 4000 without process fan, users can select.
2. If regeneration heating type select steam, P=0.35~0.45MPa.
3. Larger airflow dehumidifiers can be customized.
1. Peritek dehumidifiers are manufactured based on more than 30
years of research and development. Have been used in space suit
specific cell production and become the most advanced satellite
transmission tower supporting equipment.
2. Peritek dehumidifiers with R-DD optimal design, compared with
the general dehumidifier, can save energy more than 35%, and above
10% with heat exchanger dehumidifiers.
3. Dehumidification ability of Peritek dehumidifiers is great.
Under normal use, after closing down for 10 hours, system can
restart and reach the technical target in 30 to 60 minutes.
4. We can provide users domestic initiative remote communication
interface according to your requirements, and the remote computer
operation and management system networking, superior to realize
5. Peritek dehumidifiers adopt steel structure with plastic-sprayed
surface (Peritek self-owned patent, patent number: ZL 2008
The core component of rotary dehumidifier is the 8-16 hour spin in
turn densely cellular Conde desiccant wheel. The desiccant wheel on
both sides by high-performance silicon fluorine rubber seals along
the entire surface of the radial will be divided into 270 ° of the
treatment area and 90 ° of the regeneration zone, when the moist
air comes into the processing area, the air moisture in the
desiccant wheel was adsorbed into dry air, dry air meet the need of
dry place or gas production process.
Typical Application Fields:
1. Warehouse, Library and Archives:
In low humidity environment, the goods, books and files will not be
damaged for a long time.
2. Pharmaceutical Industry:
Widely used in processes need to control humidity in parametrical
industries, for example, soft gelatin capsule, fluidized bed,
tablet press, coating machine, tumble dryer, tray dryer and so on.
3. Electronics Industry, Lithium Battery
It is widely used for precision instrument manufacture such as
electronic components, astronavigation component, lithium battery
etc which needs strict control of moisture.
4. Chemical Fiber Industry:
Used with chiller, it can make the dew point below -40℃ to meet the
drying environment for PET chip in the chemical fibre factory.
5. Food Processing Industry:
Used in dehydrated vegetables, chocolate, candy, chewing gum
sugar store,flour processing, fermentation, drying and other
6. Space and Aviation:
7. Glass Lamination
8. Ship Coating
9. Bridge Anticorrosion
10. Rubber Tire
11. Nuclear power plants
Packaging & Shipping: